Sunday, June 14, 2015

BEACH CHAIR PREP

I have now officially prepped myself for summer.  The flip flops are in the car.  (Okay, they've been in the car for four years, even during the winter, just in case.)  Today, the chairs go back into the car, too.

I do not actually go to the beach today, though it's a perfect beach day.  Instead I sweat my butt off on the hot patio for an hour or so, then I hit a couple of wine tastings.  As if that's not lazy enough, I stop at Tripoli's and buy myself two cannolis.  I intend to eat only one, but I eat one and a half.  Now I can't go to the beach because I have cannoli butt.

Space #1913 is calling me, and one of these days very soon, I'm going to answer.  Don't worry, beach.  I'll get there.  You know that I will.  In the meantime, hold my spot by the break wall - I've got my beach chairs all set.