Thursday, July 27, 2017

1800 IN A ROW

I start writing a blog for tomorrow. I have about fifteen different topics for any given moment, and my plan is to continue the sorting saga; you know, the one where I admit how disorganized and hoarder-like I am because I can't seem to let stuff (tangible) go in my life. 

(Unless you're an asshole; then you've already experienced how rapidly you become expendable.)

However, when I open up the blog home page, I realize that I have posted blog #1,799.  That means that this one, today, is a BIG one.  It's officially #1,800.  This means that I have posted my blog every day for 1,800 days in a row.  IN.  A.  ROW.

So, a huge thank you to all who do read, have read, and continue to read the blog.  Without you ... well, I'd still write and post because I have a serious problem with keeping my opinion to myself, but ... without you I'd be irrelevant. Maybe I already am irrelevant.  I don't know, and, quite honestly, I don't particularly give a flying shit. 

What I do give a flying shit about are my friends, my readers, and anyone at all who happens upon the blog on purpose or by accident.  Tomorrow I promise I'll regale you all with some tale of woe or hilarity or shame or rage.

Today, though, is #1800.  That's reason to celebrate, and celebrate we shall.  Happy Big 1800, folks.  You've earned it.