Monday, February 15, 2016

HAIKU MONDAY --- BECAUSE ... WHY NOT

My school is on break.
It's too cold to go outside.
So far my break sucks.
----------------------------------
Oh, look - The forecast:
They say, "More snow on the way."
Someone get shovels!
---------------------------------
I have the heat on,
But it is so dry in here
Damn, static hair frizz.
--------------------------------
My ears are so cold
That I have a fleece hat on
Inside of my house.
-------------------------------
Thank god for flannel
Sheets and for heavy blankets
And for fuzzy socks.
-------------------------------
Negative thirty
On Sunday with the wind chill.
Fifty on Tuesday.
-------------------------------
Lovely New England
Good thing you are so pretty
Because the temps bite.
-------------------------------
Good thing we have such
Extreme weather conditions --
Things to write about.
------------------------------
Batten the hatches:
February - not gone yet
But March sucks ass, too.
------------------------------
Another boring
Blog entry to start the day;
Fuck you.  Sue me.  Ha.