Saturday, December 28, 2013

THERE'S SOMETHING WRONG WITH MY FINGERS

There are many dangers in and on Facebook.  One of them is friending me.

If you friend me, you will be treated to random pictures of my family, an occasional anti-politics rant, tasteless commentary, and an endless string of random musings.


I can and will comment on anything.  I have been tossed off numerous blogs numerous times, including the Jericho blog at CBS (multiple bannings), WBZ TV's many commentary sites (yes, that's a multiple smack and multiple times), Boston.com's blog, the Herald's website, the Eagle Tribune site ... I even managed to get my own blog shut down.

I am incredibly talented that way.

I will also "like" a whole lot of stuff you post.  I am very altruistic.  I think most of my friends are very funny.  Hysterical.  It's one of the main reasons I use social media.  I'm like Ed Wynn in Mary Poppins -- I love to laugh.

I also love to rant and rave and chat and comment and just plain old drivel until I fall asleep in the computer chair.  Sometimes I have the downstairs computer and the upstairs computer going at the same time like some twisted techno-geek version of Dueling Banjos but with a reasonably full set of teeth.

Truth be told, I have verbal diarrhea in my fingers.

Hopefully this is a personal defect that will serve me well while writing my thesis, which begins anytime.  Any moment.  I can start submitting material like a week ago.  I was supposed to spend today cleaning up the hard drive of my downstairs computer so I can start filling it up again, but I got distracted.  I got distracted reading old magazines that I want out of the house before the new year starts and I got distracted by FB friends, some old and some new.

But I swear I will pay bills and print out bank statements and start my thesis tomorrow.  I promise.  After all, tomorrow is another day ... at Tara ... and frankly, my dears, I don't give a damn.

Which reminds me.  Are there any good movies on?

Yeah, like this thesis is ever going to get started.  I need to go wipe off my fingers.  They have verbal diarrhea again.  I tried to warn you.  Danger.  Danger!  Oh, what the hell.  If Will Robinson won't even listen, why should anyone else?

Happy Saturday, all.