Wednesday, November 20, 2013

WHY EXPLAINING MYSELF IS GETTING OLD

Sometimes I get tired of explaining myself.

No, really.

Especially when it's something trivial or something that makes complete and total sense to most sane, rational people. I often wonder if I'm stuck in some alternate universe where people just aren't as bright as they used to be.  I waste copious amount of energy some days trying to outwit the dimwits around me, trying to pre-guess what dumbass comment they will make or what stupidass task they will attempt to assign to me.

It's draining.  It's draining having to keep up with the silly demands; it's draining having to explain everything to people who probably shouldn't be unbuckled from their strait jackets.

So here's to those pesky times when explaining oneself just becomes beyond all normal and reasonable human sanity limitations.