Friday, November 8, 2013

ABET AND AID PUNSTERS DAY

Today is Abet and Aid Punsters Day.

Today is one of those holidays that can easily become annoying.  It's probably why I love this holiday so much --  I am annoying.  There's nothing better than an annoying holiday embraced by annoying people with the sole purpose of spending every waking hour annoying anyone and everyone with whom they have contact.

For example, I stayed up all night to see where the sun went, and then .. it dawned on me. 

You think that one's bad?  Jokes about German sausage are the wurst. 

So, a dyslexic man walks into a bra...

I know, I know.  Puns are painful.  But PMS jokes are more painful.  Period.

PMS aside, when you get a bladder infection, urine trouble.

Anyway, I have to get back to writing this blog eventually, but my broken pencil is pointless.

I decide to turn on the news, and the reporter says the police found a famous cartoonist dead, but the details are sketchy.

I'll leave you with this little bit of advice: Be kind to your dentist; he has fillings, too.

Why should you participate in Abet and Aid Punsters Day?  Oh, just do it for the halibut.

Enjoy, and have a punny day!