Monday, November 18, 2013

MONDAY, MONDAY ... SUCKS


Is it me, or are the weekends getting shorter?

It could just seem that way since the sun sets at like 1:00 in the afternoon now.  Or it could be because my weekends are completely full of doing my own homework, so my down-time has been reduced to mere hours.  I don't know.

What I do know is that Mondays suck.  This Monday sucks especially because I am required to go to yet another curriculum meeting.  So, in the last three weeks, that will be a complete and total waste of five-plus  hours doing work that the curriculum director is going to nix anyway for a project I refuse to sign on to but am being forced to do, and I'll get out of school after the meeting when the sun has set so it will be almost dark already.

Pissah.  Good time had by all.

Positive news:  Bruins and Patriots both play Monday night (but not the Celtics).  Okay, in that case, shorten up this weekend and get to the good stuff .... Monday night football and hockey.  Bring it on, Monday.  I'm ready... now ... I think.