Wednesday, November 13, 2013

It snowed on Tuesday.  It was nothing big -- no snow stuck anywhere and it was gone within minutes. 

I got to see the snow before going in to work and disappearing into the bowels on the new high school building project.  I stepped out of my parked car, began strolling across the lot, noticed the morning rain had just changed over to flakes, and stopped to hold my hands up in the air.  This gesture of hands-up can mean a few different things:  1. It's snowing and I'm happy about that;  2. What the f*** is this s**t with the snow?; or, 3. I'm being robbed.

I wish the snow had stayed a little longer than three minutes. 

I want you all to remind me of those words when the first real storm hits the Eastern seaboard and starts making its way north.

Until then, just remember that I saw my first seasonal snowflakes on 11-12-13.  Let's hope that remains a date and not average snowfall per inches (or feet) per storm.