Monday, June 6, 2016

NAP TIME

Last week was a long, tough week at school.  Friday night I came home, took a ninety-minute nap, stayed up for a bit, then went to bed.

Saturday was a busy but fun day.  I sat out in the sun for an hour and started reading a book.  I had company, we ate lunch, then we went wine tasting.  I came home, read for a bit, then took a nap.

Sunday I worked on school stuff all day long, ran laundry (five loads for me and the kiddos), paid bills, and read my book.  In between all of this, I took a nap.

I can tell the school year is almost over.  Even my exhaustion has exhaustion.  It's to the point where I shouldn't sit down, especially not on the big, comfy, tempting chair in the living room with the giant ottoman that has easy-to-reach blankets hidden inside. It's like a Nap Trap just waiting for me to fall into it.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have one more chapter to go in the book, and I suspect a nap is calling.