Thursday, July 24, 2014

POST #700

I have a couple of blog posts in the works, and I am prepping to upload one of them when I notice something:

According to the blog data, I have 699 blogs in the bag.

I have been blogging every day for 699 days in a row.  Sometimes these are long posts; sometimes these are short posts; sometimes they're funny; sometimes they're serious. 

The flipside of all of this is that every day for the past 700 days, I have found something, no matter how short nor lengthy, to say.

According to the stats on the site, I am getting an average of 52 reads a day. That's astounding for a public blog with no self-promotion other than word of mouth or Facebook.

I am going to try and market some of these woeful tales eventually.  For the time being, though, I am still wallowing in the aftermath of doing battle over my thesis and the final deferral of my degree that took three years of constant motion to accomplish.

Today may be a short blog entry, but it's also a sweet blog entry.  Thanks to all of you, today means:

HAPPY 700, BLOG!

{We will resume our regular programming tomorrow.}

YOU PEOPLE TOTALLY ROCK!