Sunday, October 3, 2021

UNSCRAMBLING THE WRONG WORD


So, I'm in this other blog.

I know, right! I actually have friends. Hard to believe, but, trust me, they sometimes let me post my thoughts and sometimes they even respond . . . and I don't have to pay them or anything! (You know who you are!)

Our weekend blog is always something fun and thought-provoking and witty. Well, by the time the weekend comes along, I don't have many brain cells left, but I try to participate, anyway. I go in last night and I see this Word Unscramble activity:

CROCESWAR

All I see is "CROC SWEAR."

Honest to gawd, once I see it, I cannot un-see it. I cannot for the life of me come up with any other word(s) except CROC SWEAR.

I submit my answer to the Word Unscramble Activity. Just to make sure I get credit for having the right answer, I submit the following as evidence. YOU be the judge and tell me if I win or not:

the unscrambled word = Croc Swear

Once I was in Africa with Steve Irwin. We were walking along the crocodile-filled river, and one of the crocs said to the rest, "Oy! It's Steve fucking Irwin, mates. Throw another Steve on the barbie! Let's get him!" But, hey, it's Steve fucking Irwin, right? So he hunted them crocs and he put them all in chokeholds until they all passed out but not before telling Irwin what a m**********r f*****g a*****e d**k he was. Irwin just laughed and said, "Crickey, I've never heard a CROC SWEAR!"