Sunday, September 26, 2021

I'M NOT SANE

Right now things are kind of shitty around here. Covid is still raging, and I've just about reached the end of my rope with the stupidity. No, really. 

While CDC guidelines say teachers don't need to be told when they're exposed, or some such bullshit, and while we are all being told to "mask up" or lose jobs, rights, etc., we see STUPID SHIT.

Take the Emmys, for example. Why is it okay for the rich and elite to go maskless and sit next to each other at social events? It makes sane people think, "Gawd, I hope you all get sick." I don't think that because I'm not sane, but sane people think that, just FYI.


And these 5k's and concerts. Thousands of people jammed into spaces and not wearing masks. What the serious eff is that all about? If I have to wear a mask, then ALL of YOU assholes do, too. It makes sane people think, "Gawd, I hope you all get sick." I don't think that because I'm not sane, but sane people think that, just FYI.

Today at the grocery store there is a huge sign saying, "Please mask up to protect our employees." I mask up, walk in, and the employees in the aisles are not even wearing masks. Even the people stocking fruits and vegetables, NOT wearing masks. It makes sane people think, "Gawd, I hope you all get sick." I don't think that because I'm not sane, but sane people think that, just FYI.

So, I don't know who's dumber: Me for wearing a mask when I'm told I HAVE to (like at school) or people who go to the Emmys or 5k's or who tell ME to wear a mask to protect THEM but THEY refuse to wear masks. 

In the end, it doesn't matter because only sane people think this shit, and I'm not sane, so I guess that means I'm safe.