Sunday, January 9, 2022

TAKING WHAT LITTLE MOTHER NATURE DOLES OUT

 


It's not much, but we'll take it.

We finally get some decent snow, but it's only about six inches of super-fluffy snow, not even damp enough for snowballs. It's better than nothing.

All of you who live in New England, or any other snow-belt state: If you're old enough to live on your own and you hate snow or cold . . . MOVE. That's right; I said it. MOVE. Stop putting a damper on those of us who love, love, LOVE snow.

I went sledding recently with some of my family. We filmed in slo-mo, and the results are hilarious. You can't do that crap in Florida, I guarantee that. How can you laugh so hard that you almost pee your snow-pants unless you live where snow-pants are a necessity?

First significant snow = Lame. Enough to cancel school but not enough to snowshoe. 

Oh, well. It'll do. For now. Bring on a blizzard of epic proportions. I know in my lifetime I won't see another blizzard of '78, but it sure would be fun to experience it again. For now, I'll take what little Mother Nature doles out and be happy.